next class: SUPER MODIFIEDS ❯
- Limited Modified Tractors are those using engine(s) up to a maximum capacity of 375 cubic inch.
- The engine may employ a roller camshaft and be naturally Aspirated with a maximum of one venturi per cylinder
(i.e: dual 4 barrel carburettors are allowed), no blowers or turbo charging. All engines are limited to two valves,
one spark plug per cylinder.
- All LS series engines must use OEM cylinder heads and thermoplastic inlet manifolds. Must use factory electronic fuel injection and fuel injection system and fuel injector.
- Weight class is: 3400kg, excluding driver.
- No portion of a limited modified tractor may exceed 14 feet forward of the centre of the rear wheel, including removable ballast.
- Maximum width of vehicle is to be 8 feet at its widest point including ballast.