next class: SUPER MINI MODIFIEDS ❯
- Mini Modified Tractors are those using engine(s) up to a maximum capacity of 375 cubic inch.
- The engine may employ a roller camshaft and be Naturally Aspirated with a maximum of one venturi per cylinder
(i.e: dual 4 barrel carburettors are allowed), no blowers or turbo charging. All engines are limited to two valves,
one spark plug per cylinder.
- LS series engines must use OEM cylinder heads and thermoplastic inlet manifolds. Must use factory electronic fuel injection and fuel injection system and fuel injector.
- Transmissions and Differentials must be derived from passenger cars or trucks. No planetary racing transmissions,
slider clutches, quick change differentials are permitted.
- Weight class is: 900kg, including driver and safety apparel.
- No portion of a mini modified tractor may exceed 8 feet forward of the centre of the rear wheel, including removable ballast.
- No portion of the tractor shall exceed 6 feet in width.