SUPER MINI MODIFIEDS
next class: OPEN MINI MODIFIEDS ❯
- Super Mini Modified Tractors are those using engine(s) up to a maximum capacity of 450ci small block naturally aspirated. The engine(s) may employ a roller cam shaft. Mechanical fuel injection or electronic fuel injection is allowed.
- Transmissions and Differentials must be derived from passenger cars or trucks. No planetary racing transmissions,
slider clutches, quick change differentials are permitted.
- Weight class is: 920kg, including driver and safety apparel.
- No portion of a mini modified tractor may exceed 8 feet forward of the centre of the rear wheel,
including removable ballast.
- No portion of the tractor shall exceed 6 feet in width.