OUTLAW MINI MODIFIEDS
next class: LIMITED MODIFIEDS ❯
- Outlaw Mini Modified Tractors are those using any combination of Automotive, Marine, Aircraft or turbine engine(s), transmission(s) and final drive. Blowers and Turbo-charging is permitted. There is no limit to the engine capacity.
- Open Mini Modifieds are permitted the use of Engine Management Systems.
- Weight class is: 950kg, including driver and safety apparel.
- No portion of a mini modified tractor may exceed 8 feet forward of the centre of the rear wheel,
including removable ballast.
- No portion of the tractor shall exceed 6 feet in width.
- Auxilliary Starting Motors are permitted, operating through the neutral start and ignition mechanism by a competent operator.